Regulations of selling by internet
- These regulations determine the rules of selling organized by ABeng.
- These regulations apply from 01.03.2019 to appeal.
- Customer – a natural or legal person which wants to make an Order or uses with another services by internet and obligated to pay the fee for Order or service.
- Organizer – ABeng
- Distributor – a natural or legal person which based on cooperation of agreement can sell product of company ABeng
- Confirmation – an email or sms, sent to the customer (e-mail address or phone number provided by the customer), confirming the Order.
- Subject of the transaction – Products listed and described on the website. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the offer presented in website is current.
- Product – documentations and devices presented at abengineering.pl i abeng.eu
- Sales agreement – agreement between the Customer and ABeng company.
- Copyright – is the exclusive right given to the creator of a creative work to reproduce the Work. These rights frequently include reproduction, control over derivative works, distribution, public performance, and moral rights such as attribution.
- Creator – ABeng company
3 General rules
- The condition for placing an Order through the website abengineering.pl and abeng.eu by the buyer is to accept these Regulations.
- All products offered by ABeng (Creator) are his property.
- Based on the agreement, the creator transfers possible of building the device without possible their sell.
- The Buyer has no right to resell the copyright to the work without the knowledge and written consent of the Creator.
- In the case of the work, Creator is not responsible for any errors that occur. Any errors will be corrected by Creator.
- The Buyer has no right to publish and copy the purchased Work, unless both parties have signed an appropriate agreement.
- The Creator may transfer to the buyer the right to interfere with the structure of the work, make adaptations, translations and dependent works, but this requires the written consent of the Creator.
- The costs and scope of the copyright transfer are each time agreed between the Creator and the Buyer. This requires a written agreement which define scope of the transfer.
- The Work can published only by the Creator.
- Each of the Works sold is secured with an appropriate number assigned to each of the Customer.
- In the event of a breach of copyright without the Creator’s written consent, buyer can be pulled to responsibility acc. to the Copyright Act.
- In the case of purchase of the Work and after its delivery to the Customer according to the offer, returns are not accepted due to the ease of copying.
4 Payment Terms
- The price of the Work includes all the documents presented in the offer on the websites abengineering.pl and abeng.eu without transport.
- After purchase via the website abengineering.pl or abeng.eu, the Customer is obliged to pay the fee no later than 7 days after purchase, in case of no payment the purchase is canceled.
- The product is sent after the fee only.
- All information about the transaction is included in the sales agreement.
Any changes do not affect the basic principle: ABeng does not sell and does not provide data to third parties or address customers / users of its websites.
When using the services belonging to the ABeng, you may be asked to provide certain personal information by filling in a form or otherwise. The data that will be asked, in most cases – your name and e-mail. In the case of order forms you will be asked to provide full personal data. We require only those data that are necessary for the operation of the service. Failure to provide the required data will block the activity which these data are required.
Ordering services and products
Ordering services and products offered by the ABeng requires a fuller form in the appropriate address data. Required fields are marked *
The cookies we use for statistical purposes, to authenticate users on websites, in order to adjust the appearance of services to the preferences, browsing history User and for other marketing purposes. Cookies can contain your personal information, although in most cases this will be only the e-mail. These data are only available for the user of the computer and our services.
If you have questions, please write: